In each step, you will get a window with “expert” suggestions.
1) Select the scenario, choosing from the options displayed
2) In the map section the place, time and date of the event are automatic and editable
3) Choose the type of loss or damage and the circumstance in which it occurred from the lists
4) If you or your insurer have not already registered your details on the App, insert them now. You will need your policy and personal documents (Coming soon: Photograph all necessary documents and your data will be automatically populated)
5) Enter the data of the other parties involved, including any injured parties or witnesses
6) Select what is lost or damaged and how. Choose the appropriate items from the lists
7) The App guides you to take the most suitable photo
8) Finally, it shows you the summary of the claim. Click done when you are finished and the app sends it to your insurer
Whatever the incident, Claider knows all the necessary elements related to the purpose of the claim and provides the relevant information, images and documents to make it as complete and effective as possible.
Important: an incorrect or incomplete claims report can cause longer waiting time for compensation. Also, more paperwork and phone calls back and forth with the insurance company. There is also the risk that you may only receive a part of what you are entitled too. With the perfect claims report, your insurer can offer you the appropriate advice and help you with your application for your claim. Simplifying the process.
What if you have more then one insurer? No problem. Claider will send the claim separately to each insurer. The broker, insurance agent or online company that sold you the policy can all be connected to you.
Even in cases where it is not easy to know who is responsible or if there is a policy in place (for example, If you have suffered damage due to a pothole), Claider writes the claim and suggests whom to send it.