1) What is Claider?
It is a web platform designed for all claims professionals: brokers, insurance agents and direct insurers. Handle all claims reported by policyholders through the Claider app with ease.
2) How much does it cost to digitally manage claims?
The cost is around £2 per policy, a saving of about 97% when compared to traditional management.. According to McKenzie Studio’s estimate of costs, on average 20% of the total cost of the commercial staff and 40% of administrative costs (including fixed costs and expenses) is dedicated to post-sales. A further 10% is then used to check and transmit the claims data to the insurance companies. When we talk about the annual gain between commissions and premiums, about 30% of that figure is the cost of the after-sales service
Digital Revolution, Digital Assistance, Digital Claims. What do they mean? These terms are used to define new ways of managing everyday life through technology.
The Digital Revolution signifies the introduction of digital tools (apps and management) that operate via smartphones and tablets in order to manage remote work. It also means a new work revolution that identifies procedures and relationships with customers.
Digital Assistance is the digital management of assistance in the moment of an accident when reporting a claim and in the post-sale.
The Digital Claim is when an insurance claim is entirely digitally. Yes, no paper.
3) How can I access the platform?
First, you need to register which can be done by clicking “LOGIN/REGISTER“. Enter the requested data to create a user account and password. For more in-depth information, go to the “Functionality and Pricing” section. Here you will find the guide to use the management platform (see also: FAQ “Business User Creation” section)
4) Is the platform free to try?
Yes. We provide a DEMO version so you can try out its functionality. We will provide you with a temporary login. To request a demo, click “REQUEST A DEMO“.
5) On which devices can I access or manage, policies and claims?
On any device which has internet browsing, but we recommend the latest generation (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera). The ERP is not currently compatible with Internet Explorer. Given the structure and type of data displayed, we recommend using a PC or tablet.
6) How much does the subscription cost?
The subscription is annual and billed monthly. There are different subscription plans for different types of intermediaries. The total cost includes of the activation cost (one-off payment), fixed monthly cost and portfolios cost (based on the number of policies managed).
7) How do I pay the subscription?
You can pay with Visa or MasterCard. Once you have created your business account in the “Payments” section, enter your credit card details.
8) How can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription within 30 days before the annual deadline, by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Claider S.r.l.viale Luigi Majno, 23, 20122 Milano.
9) If I cancel the subscription, what happens to the data I previously uploaded?
The data entered will not be removed to allow the system to function correctly. For more information on the methods of data processing and the purposes of use, please visit the privacy section.
10) I have lost my password. What should I do?
You can use the password recovery function which you’ll find here on the Claider login page.
11) I have increased my client portfolio, can I change the type of subscription?
Sure. You can change your subscription in the “Payments” section by increasing the number of policies managed. On the scheduled date you will be charged the amount of the new package.
12) If I change my credit card? Do I need to inform you?
Yes, you can do this by heading to the “Payments” section in the members’ area.
13) Are there any additional costs besides those for the subscription?
No. Except for costs related to Internet browsing, which depend on your service provider.
14) My client asked me if they can download the Claider App themselves?
The App is available through the App Store and Play Store, free of charge.
Note: Once you have an active subscription to Claider, you can invite your clients to download the App. Your clients will have all their details and policies preloaded, and the app will be personalised with your logo.
15) My client already has the Claider App loaded with his data. What should I do?
If the customer has already downloaded the app and uploaded their profile and policies, you will see their request and insurance position in the section “Management requests from the app”. At this point, decide whether to insert it in one of the portfolios you manage.
1) After I have completed the registration form, what should I do?
Log in with the credentials you have chosen and start setting up your account. From the “BUSINESS” section create your account: enter your payment and billing information and upload your company logo. To upload a policy file, contact us and we will help you with this procedure.
2) Can I see the service costs before subscribing?
You can simulate the costs of your subscription by sending a request through the “INFO AND DEMO” section on this site. You will receive the credentials to access Claider and simulate your subscription by clicking “Price Simulation” in the “Functionality and Pricing” section.
3) How is the app customised? Are there any extra costs?
No, customising the app is free. Just upload the file containing your logo when creating the account. The logo is fixed and not dynamic. It is displayed proudly at the top of the screen for all your clients to see.
4) What are portfolios?
Each portfolio is divided by type (e.g. vehicle, home, person, company).
5) Can my employees also use the platform?
Yes. By entering the “OPERATORS” section, you can choose the roles to assign to your employees, select what type of access they have and which portfolios they can manage.
6) What functions can I give to my employees?
You can assign your employees the roles of “Administrator”, “Operator”, “Business Account”.
7) How will my customers’ data and policies be managed?
We know that security and privacy are just as important to you as there are to us. It is imperative for us to offer high security and make sure your information is secure and accessible when you need it. If you want to find out what measures of protection data we provide for you and your customers, visit the Privacy page Click here.
1) I have uploaded the policies of all my clients. How do I invite them to connect with me?
You can invite customers in just a few steps. Access the “Contract Management” section and choose the customer you would like to invite, click on the red drop-down menu on the right and go to “Invite to download the App”. Your customer will receive a link to download the app and a link to access their profile with their policies preloaded. They can immediately start using the app for claims. Your customer will also receive an email with their Claider login credentials. These can be used on the app and the website.
2) An insured client already uses the Claider App and is connected to another insurer. Can I also connect with my client and manage the policies they have with me?
Sure. You can connect simply by uploading the policies you have signed with your client to the platform. After entering their data, the connection between you and your customer will occur automatically.
3) How will my client know which policies they have with me?
The app is customisable. When the customer opens the invitation link you sent, they immediately see your logo.
4) I have multiple policies with a single customer. Can I still manage them on Claider?
You can manage all of the policies you desire. They are all linked to your client’s profile.
5) I need to consult a customer’s policy. How do I find it?
Access the “Policy Management” section and search by customer name or policy number or by insurance company, expiry date or premium.
6) I manage the policies of different insurance companies, can I still use Claider?
Claider is an independent system, with no links to other companies, so it is possible to upload any policy for any company.
1) How do I know that a client of mine has reported an accident with the Claider App?
It will inform you of a new claim report via email, which will have a PDF file of the claim attached. In the “Claims Management” section, you can view all the information that makes up the claim. It’s displayed clearly in a fully digital format.
2) How can I update my client on the claim that they report via the Claider App?
You can send updates to your customers, to inform them of the claims reference, loss adjuster in charge of the claims or further information on the state of various claims. You can do all of this within the “Claims Management” section by selecting the recipient, clicking the red menu on the right and selecting “Send update”. When you have completed your message, click “send”. Your customer will immediately receive a notification in the Claider App with the information you have indicated.
3) Can I send direct messages to my clients?
Yes: go to the “Contracting management” section, click on the red menu on the right and select “Send communication”.
4) Can I also manage group claims with Claider?
Yes. You can receive claims related to Global Buildings and Car Fleets policies.
Global Buildings. Enter the policies in the “Collective Policies” section, including the list of building units and condominiums. Here you can manage all claims connected to the same policy. You can find them in the “Claims Section” without waiting for the Administrator to schedule the case.
The advantage is more effective if the Administrator also uses the Claider management system.
Fleet Policies. Enter the policies in the “Collective Policies” section and attach the registration book with the license plates of the cars, as well as the list of people using the vehicles. Once you have added this, you can start managing all claims connected to the same policy. You can find them in the “Claims Management” section.
1) Can my client use the app abroad?
Yes, of course, Claider’s geolocation works anywhere in the world.
2) Can the app also be used with policies with different insurers?
Yes, Claider allows your client to manage all of their policies, even if they are with different intermediaries.
3) Does the app work offline?
Yes, if the registered user has logged into Claider before losing the connection. The app will store all the details of the claim entered, even without network coverage. Once the connection is restored, it automatically sends the report.
4) If my client doesn’t have their policy documents to hand, can they still report and send the claim?
They will only be able to do this when submitting a claim for the responsibility of a public or private authority. For all other claims, they will need to fill out the essential data of the policy to continue.
5) Which type of claims can I report? Is there a limit number?
There are more than 140 claims scenarios, and there is no limit to the number of claims that can be handled by Claider.
6) Can you manually enter the street name in the map if there is no geolocation?
Yes, you can write it in the relevant text field below the map.
7) If the accident occurred at a different time to when the claim is reported, can the data be modified?
Yes, you can change the date and time of the incident while filling out the claims with the app.
8) Can I file a claim for another person with the app?
Yes. If you have the credentials of the other person, you can use them to make a claim.
Also, If the insured person does not have a Claider profile, they can create one for them and proceed with the claim on their new account.
9) Can my client make an accident report between vehicles just for their part?
Yes. You can use the app for a single-signature claim.
10) Can you make the statement of the accident on your smartphone even if the other party does not have the Claider app?
Yes. Just insert all requested data of all the counterparty within the app. Include the correct email address so as send a copy of the claim directly to all parties.
11) The signature made with the finger on Claider, is the same as the written signature on the accident statement form?
The signature affixed to the accident statement form model via smartphone is equivalent to an electronic signature (Article 3 of the EU Regulation No. 910/2014, c.d. eIDAS Regulations). According to the Regulation, the signature has a legal effect equivalent to that of the autograph signature (i.e. the traditional signature on the paper document). Therefore, the digital-friendly form can be considered to have the written requirement and from an evidential point of view can be assessed by the judicial authority.
12) Can they upload photos already present in their smartphone’s gallery?
Yes, but they cannot be referred to a specific place or date.
13) My client sent the claim but made a mistake. Can they change it after submitting it?
No, but they can fill in another claim and send it to you. Your client should also notify you of which one is correct. They can do this all within the app. In the “Choose the policy” section, then they will need to click on the three dots and select “Send message”.
14) Can the report created by the app also be accessed on the web?
Yes, through the web app https://my.claider.net, using the same credentials to access the mobile app.
15) In which accident scenarios can I use the app?
All scenarios are as follows: Accident between vehicles, damage caused by your vehicle, vehicle collision with building, vehicle collision with pedestrian, vehicle collision with general obstacle, vehicle collision with bicycle, damage suffered by your vehicle, accident with an obstacle on the road, vehicle collision with domestic animal, vehicle collision with wild animal, object dropped on the vehicle, loss of control due to road conditions, vehicle theft, vehicle fire, broken windscreen or windows, hail or wind damage, damage caused by other natural events, vandalism or riots, water leak inside the home, water leak on grounds of property, burglary at home, attempted burglary at home, theft outside the home, fire in the home, explosion, smoke, gas damage, damage to electrical sockets and wiring, hail and wind, heavy snow, flooding, earthquake, vandalism, vandalism or riot, boat crash, boat collision with port facilities, boat collision with artificial obstacle outside the port, boat collision with natural obstacle, object fallen on the boat, loss of control on the boat, theft or robbery in the harbour, theft or robbery at sea, fire, acts of vandalism, demonstrations, riots, marches, other property which has suffered damage, personal injury caused, personal injury sustained, medical expenses, travel, business…
1) How much does the Claider app cost?
Absolutely nothing. The Claider app is free. There are no additional costs or in-app purchases once installed.
2) Where can I download the application?
You can download the Claider App from Google Play and Apple Store.
3) What device can I use it on?
The App is compatible with smartphones, Android and iOs systems.
4) How can I register?
Registration is easy. Enter your personal information in order to complete your profile. We suggest you also enter the data of all your policies so that Claider will be ready when you need it.
5) If I don’t have my policy details and documents at hand, can I still register?
Yes, you can complete your profile later.
6) Can I use Claider abroad?
Of course, Claider can geolocate you wherever you are
7) What should I do if I can’t remember my password?
You can retrieve your password by clicking on “recover password” on the logging screen of the App or by going to the website My Claider
1) How does Claider ensure my privacy and keep my data safe?
We know that safety and privacy are important to you, just as they are to us. With this in mind since the beginning, we have implemented the European legislation for data processing, GDPR. It is paramount for us to ensure the highest safety and to assure you that your information is safe and accessible to you whenever needed. To find out what measures we take to protect your personal data, go to the “Privacy and Cookie Information” page.
2) Can I edit my profile and my policies?
Yes, you can do it at any time. Simply access your profile or list of policies and edit the information accordingly.
3) Can I enter the data and insurance policies at different times?
Sure. You can insert your personal data and insurance policies straight after you have downloaded the app. This will enable Claider to be ready for any event. You can also upload the relevant insurance policies at the very moment an incident occurs. Or better still you can ask your insurer to upload your insurance policies if they have registered with the platform.
4) How do I invite my insurer to use the app and update my data?
You can invite your insurer through the app. All you need to do is click on the “Invite insurer” button in the profile menu. Once they have registered with Claider they will be able to update your data.
5) Can I use the Claider App if I have policies with different insurers?
Yes, Claider allows you to manage all your insurance policies in one place. If your insurer is not registered with claider you can invite them.
6) Can I share Claider with my friends?
Yes, with the “share Claider” button you can invite your friends to try Claider.
7) Can I share Claiders on social networks?
Yes, via the “Share Claider” button.
1) In which accident scenarios can I use the app?
All scenarios are as follows: Accident between vehicles, damage caused by your vehicle, vehicle collision with building, vehicle collision with pedestrian, vehicle collision with general obstacle, vehicle collision with bicycle, damage suffered by your vehicle, accident with an obstacle on the road, vehicle collision with domestic animal, vehicle collision with wild animal, object dropped on the vehicle, loss of control due to road conditions, vehicle theft, vehicle fire, broken windscreen or windows, hail or wind damage, damage caused by other natural events, vandalism or riots, water leak inside the home, water leak on grounds of property, burglary at home, attempted burglary in the home, theft outside the home, house fire or contents, explosion, smoke, gas damage, damage to electrical sockets and wiring, hail and wind, heavy snow, flooding, earthquake, vandalism, vandalism or riot, boat crash, boat collision with port facilities, boat collision with artificial obstacle outside the port, boat collision with natural obstacle, object fallen on the boat, loss of control on the boat, theft or robbery in the port, theft or robbery at sea, fire, acts of vandalism, demonstrations, riots, marches, other property which has suffered damage, personal injury caused, personal injury suffered, medical expenses, travel, business…
2) If I do not have the policy documents to hand, can I still report and send the claim?
Yes, but only when you are submitting a claim for the responsibility of a public or private authority. For all other claims, you will need to fill out the essential data of the policy to continue.
3) What type and how many incidents can I report?
There are currently more than 140 claim scenarios and there is no limit to the number of claims that can be managed by Claider.
4) Can I manually enter the street name in the map if I do not have the geolocation?
Yes, you can write it in the relevant field below the map.
5) If the damage occurred at a different time to what is stated on the claim, can I change it?
You can change the date and time of the damage when you are in the process of compiling the claim, but not after.
6) Can I report a claim for another person?
If you have the insured person’s login credentials, you can log in with their details and make a claim. If the policyholder does not have a Claider profile, you can create one for them and proceed with the claim.
7) Can I report a car accident just for my part?
Yes. You can use the app for a single-signature claim for example without the counterpart’s data.
8) Can I report a claim on my smartphone even if the counterpart does not have the Claider App?
Yes, you can make the claim via your Claider App. Enter all the data required of the other party, including their correct email address. Claider will also send them a copy of the claim report.
9) Can I send any accident statement form even if the counterparty has not signed my copy?
The accident statement form can be used as a notice of claim for damage even if it bears only one signature, but, if signed by both drivers, it can reduce the waiting time for the insurance company’s proposal for compensation for material damages, from 60 days to 30. It is therefore advisable, when possible, to fill in the accident statement form with the driver of the other vehicle. This will speed up the compensatory procedures and avoid petty inconveniences.
10) Is signing with your finger on Claider equivalent to a written signature on the accident statement form? The signature attached to the accident statement form model via smartphone is equivalent to an electronic signature (Article 3 of the EU Regulation No. 910/2014, c.d. eIDAS Regulations). According to this Regulation, the signature has a legal effect equivalent to that of the autograph signature (i.e. the traditional signature on the paper document). Therefore, the digital-friendly format meets the written requirement and, from an evidential point of view, can be assessed by the judicial authority.
11) Can I receive updates about the progress of my claim through the App?
Yes, your insurer can update you on the status of your claim through messages in the “Notifications” section.
12) Can I upload existing photos from my photo gallery on my smartphone?
Yes, but they will have no geolocation or date value.
13) After sending my claim to my insurer, I realised I had made some mistakes. Can I amend it after sending it?
It’s not possible to amend your claim after you’ve sent it, but you can always make a new claim. When you send it to the insurer, be sure to inform them which claim to discard.
14) Can I get access on my computer to the claim created on my smartphone?
Yes, you can access it through the website https://my.claider.net by using the same credentials you use for the mobile App.
1) Can I contact my insurer through the App?
From the end of 2018, You will be able to communicate with your insurer through the instant messaging function, which will be located in the “My Policies” section. In doing so, you will receive various in-app messages (accident reference number, assessor’s name and loss adjuster’s name, accident outcome) sent by your insurer. You can see and read them in the section called “Notifications”.
2) My insurer doesn’t know Claider. How can I ask them to upload my data and handle my insurance policies and claims through the app?
You can simply invite them by clicking on the button “Invite insurer” and they will immediately receive your request with a link to the App and the Claider site where they can find more information about our services.
3) If my insurer does not know Claider, can I still make a claim and sent it to him?
Of course, once the reporting process is finished, the app asks you to enter your insurer’s contact details, so that they can receive the basic data of your claim.
4) I received a text message from my insurer. What should I do?
Simple: read it and follow the instructions. You will receive the App already loaded with your data and policies.
5) I received the invitation via SMS from my insurer, but I have already downloaded the app.
When you open your profile your details will be the same. If you have already updated your policy documents, then there may be a chance that they appear twice. If this is the case contact your insurer and they will resolve the issue.
1) If I uninstall the App, will my data still be available?
Yes, you can log in with your credentials on any device and find all the data entered.
2) What should I do if I want my data removed from the Claider?
3) Does my App work offline?
Yes, if you are a registered user and have logged in to Claider before being disconnecting.
The App will store all the data of the claim you have entered even if there is no network coverage and once the connection is restored it will automatically send the claim.
4) Will my mobile phone retain the photos of documents taken by me?
Yes. Claider will save all the documents in your smartphone’s photo gallery.